ZYMADERM FOR SHINGLES- melissa officinalis, silver nitrate, echinacea angustifolia and fucus vesiculosus liquid
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Helpful as an aid in the relief of skin symptoms caused by shingles (herpes zoster)
- Use the applicator rod to apply a thin layer to the affected skin.
- Apply every 2 hours if possible, but at least 4 times a day.
- Begin use at the earliest sign of prodromal symptoms to help abort actual outbreaks.
- ZymaDerm™ should be applied to the blisters directly, minimizing contact with normal skin. Spills on skin should be washed with soap and water; eyes should be flushed with water in case of accidental contact; Apply enough to cover the blisters; more is not better!
- Continue use until the blisters dry up, or until the prodromal symptoms (burning, tingling, itching, pain) are gone.
- As long as you do not experience intense, persistent itchiness or discomfort, you may continue application.
- For External use only – ZymaDerm® contains iodine.
- ZYMADERM® IS NOT TO BE TAKEN INTERNALLY. However it may be used safely on the skin, lips, and mucosal surfaces.
- If you are pregnant, allergic to iodine, tea tree oil or any of the ingredients, consult your physician prior to use.
- Accidental contact – Eyes should be flushed with water. Ingestion: in the case of accidental ingestion, drink water and then seek medical attention. Spills on counter surfaces may be cleaned with rubbing alcohol.
– THIS BOTTLE IS NOT CHILD PROOF!
3x Melissa officinalis Topical anti-viral
5x Argentum nitricum Topical antiseptic
5x Echinacea angustifolia Anti-inflammatory
7x Fucus vesiculosus Topical antiseptic
High selenium canola oil, Essential oil of M. alternifolia , Jojoba oil, Peppermint oil, B. citriodora , and Lemongrass oil.
Distributed by Naturopathix, Inc. Boise, ID 1-800-694-6855
Net Contents ½ fl. oz.
©2019 Naturopathix, Inc. Needham MA All rights reserved. Homeopathic.
US Patent # 7,311,928
| ZYMADERM FOR SHINGLES |
melissa officinalis, argentum nitricum, echinacea angustifolia, fucus vesiculosus liquid
|Labeler — Naturopathix, Inc. (788743362)|
Revised: 01/2021 Naturopathix, Inc.
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.