ZINC COLD THERAPY- zinc gluconate tablet
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
Zincum Gluconicum 1x(11 mgZinc)
- may help reduce duration and severity of cold symptoms
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
- This product was formulated to help reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
- a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc
- are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222
- For best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use as directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- chew one tablet at the onset of symptoms
- repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone
- to avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids
- recommended daily dose is 6 tablets for adults and 4 tablets for ages 12 through 17
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
- Do not take zinc tablets on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset.
- Store at room temperature
ascorbic acid, crospovidone, FD&C yellow # 6 lake, magnesium stearate, natural and artificial flavor, sorbitol, starch, sucralose
* Compare to Ionizable Zinc Content in Zicam® Cold Remedy RapidMelts ®
Zinc Cold Therapy
Naturally and Artificially Flavored
May help reduce duration and severity of cold symptoms**
- Sugar Free
25 CHEWABLE TABLETS
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED INNER SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
†CLAIM IS BASED ONLY ON THEORIES OF HOMEOPATHY FROM 1700S NOT ACCEPTED BY MOST MODERN MEDICAL EXPERTS .THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT THE PRODUCT WORKS
**THIS PRODUCT IS A HOMEOPATHIC REMEDY, AS SUCH, IT HAS NOT UNDERGONE REVIEW ON APPROVAL BY THE FDA AND THEREFORE HAS NOT BEEN DEMONSTRATED TO BE SAFE OR EFFECTIVE TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, PREVENT, MITIGATE OR CURE ANY CONDITION OR DISEASE.
Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Visit us at
IMPORTANT: Keep this carton for future reference on full labeling.
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Matrixx Initiatives, Inc, owner of the registered trademarks Zicam® Cold Remedy Rapidmelts®
| ZINC COLD THERAPY |
zinc gluconate tablet
|Labeler — Amerisource Bergen (007914906)|
Revised: 09/2019 Amerisource Bergen
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.