ZICAM COLD REMEDY RAPIDMELTS CITRUS- zinc acetate anhydrous and zinc gluconate tablet
Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Zincum aceticum 2x
Zincum gluconicum 1x
Reduces duration and severity of the common cold
- reduces duration of the common cold
- helps reduce severity of cold symptoms:
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
- nasal congestion
Zicam® Cold Remedy was formulated to shorten the duration of the common cold and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
Ask a doctor before use if you have a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic to zinc
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by a fever or new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms
- dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- repeat every 2–3 hours, not to exceed 7 tablets in 24 hours. Take until symptoms are gone.
- to avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use
- store between 15-29°C (59-84°F)
ascorbic acid, crospovidone, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, mannitol, mono-ammonium glycyrrhizinate, natural and artificial flavor, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose
call 877-942-2626 toll free
Distributed by Matrixx Initiatives, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona 85260.
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO SHORTEN COLDS
COLD REMEDY RAPIDMELTS CITRUS |
zinc acetate anhydrous and zinc gluconate tablet
|Labeler — Matrixx Initiatives, Inc. (790037253)|
|LNK International, Inc.||833150803||MANUFACTURE (62750-044)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||MANUFACTURE (62750-044), PACK (62750-044)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE (62750-044), PACK (62750-044)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||MANUFACTURE (62750-044), PACK (62750-044)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||MANUFACTURE (62750-044), PACK (62750-044)|
|Nutritional Labs International||607917999||REPACK (62750-044)|
Revised: 04/2020 Matrixx Initiatives, Inc.
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.