ZICAM COLD REMEDY RAPIDMELTS CITRUS- zinc acetate anhydrous and zinc gluconate tablet
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Zincum aceticum 2x
Zincum gluconicum 1x
Reduces duration of the common cold and helps relieve nasal congestion
Reduces duration of the common cold and helps relieve nasal congestion.
Zicam ® Cold Remedy was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
If you are allergic or sensitive to zinc, consult a doctor before using
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist or are accompanied by a fever or new symptoms occur
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- for best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use until symptoms completely subside
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- take 1 tablet at the onset of symptoms
- dissolve entire tablet in mouth. Do not chew. Do not swallow whole.
- repeat every 2–3 hours, not to exceed 7 tablets in 24 hours. Take until symptoms are gone.
- to avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor before use
- store between 15-29°C (59-84°F)
ascorbic acid, crospovidone, FD&C yellow no. 6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, mannitol, mono-ammonium glycyrrhizinate, natural and artificial flavor, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, sucralose
Questions? Comments? Side Effects?
call 877-942-2626 toll free
TAKE AT THE FIRST SIGN OF A COLD
THE PRE-COLD MEDICINE
SHORTENS COLDS • TWO FORMS OF ZINC
12 Quick Dissolve TABLETS
COLD REMEDY RAPIDMELTS CITRUS |
zinc acetate anhydrous and zinc gluconate tablet
|Labeler — Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (001211952)|
Revised: 04/2021 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.