YEAST GARD ADVANCED TREATS AND PREVENTS SYMPTOMS OF VAGINAL YEAST INFECTIONS- oyster shell calcium carbonate, crude, collinsonia canadensis root and potassium chloride capsule
Wisconsin Pharmacal Company
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Collinsonia Canadensis 3X
Kali Muriaticum 3X
Calcarea Carbonioa 6X
Temporary relief from burning, itching and discomfort associated with vaginal yeast infections.
Uses For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with vaginal yeast infection, including:
Warnings Use only as directed
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms worsen, last more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, lever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Vaginal itching and discomfortlor the first time
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, ortoul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more
- Vaginal yeast infections often [such as once a month or 3 in 5 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause lor your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (Hill) that causes AIDS
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease)
- You have frequent and painful urination.
When using this product
- lf you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
Directions Take orally, one capsule per day. May be used while treating with Yeast Gard Advanced
Homeopathic Gel, Douche and/or Suppositories. Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor.
- Do not use if safety seal under cap is missing or broken
- Store at room temperature
- Lot number and expiration date: see side ol box.
There is no scientific evidence that this product works. The product claims are based on theories of
homeopathy from the 1700’s that are not accepted by most modern medical experts.
Bacillus coagulans, Gelatin, Magnesium stearate, Rice flour, Silicon dioxide
Questians or comments? 1-800-635-3696
| YEAST GARD ADVANCED
TREATS AND PREVENTS SYMPTOMS OF VAGINAL YEAST INFECTIONS |
collinsonia canadensis, kali muriaticum, calcarea carbonica capsule
|Labeler — Wisconsin Pharmacal Company (800873986)|
|Wisconsin Pharmacal Company||800873986||manufacture (68093-6661)|
Revised: 12/2018 Wisconsin Pharmacal Company
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.