WALGREENS ALLERGY EYE- apis mellifera, euphrasia stricta and schoenocaulon officinale seed solution/ drops
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Walgreens Allergy Eye Drops
Apis mellifica 6X
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X
burning, itching, stinging
redness, swelling, watering
watering, redness of lids
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor eye allergy symptoms such as:
• excessive watering
• redness of eyes and lids
• For external use only.
• According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
• To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
• Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
• symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
• you experience eye pain or changes in vision
For adults and children age 2 and over:
• remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
• twist cap off bottle
• DON’T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
• apply as needed
• replace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
FOR YOUR PROTECTION DO NOT USE IF TAMPER EVIDENT SEAL AROUND NECK OF BOTTLE IS MISSING OR BROKEN
*THIS PRODUCT IS A HOMEOPATHIC REMEDY, AS SUCH, IT HAS NOT UNDERGONE REVIEW OR APPROVAL BY THE FDA AND THEREFORE HAS NOT BEEN DEMONSTATED TO BE SAFE OR EFFECTIVE TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, PREVENT, MITIGATE OR CURE ANY CONDITION OR DISEASE.
Allergy Eye Drops
● For relief
of itching, burning,
watering & redness
0.33 FL OZ (10 mL)
| WALGREENS ALLERGY EYE |
apis mellifera, euphrasia stricta and schoenocaulon officinale seed solution/ drops
|Labeler — Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Revised: 10/2020 Walgreen Company
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.