WALDO HYDRATION DROPS- conium maculatum flowering top, sodium chloride, ruta graveolens flowering top and polygala senega root liquid
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Conium maculatum 6X
light sensitivity, aching
Natrum muriaticum 6X
burning, redness, eye strain
Ruta graveolens 6X
eye strain, pressure
Senega officinalis 6X
aching, dryness, eye strain, light sensitivity
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
• tired or aching eyes
• strained eyes (due to screen use, reading, driving)
Safe for use with contact lenses.
• For external use only.
• According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
• To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
• symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
• you experience eye pain or changes in vision
For adults and children age 2 and over:
• remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
• twist cap off bottle
• DON’T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 2 to 3 drops into eye
• apply as needed
• replace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
Reach our customer service on email@example.com or 1-888-297-1269
For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
*Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
100% Natural active ingredients
Homeopathic sterile eye drops
10 ml/ 0.33 fl oz
| WALDO HYDRATION DROPS |
conium maculatum flowering top, polygala senega root, ruta graveolens flowering top and sodium chloride liquid
|Labeler — Ainsly Limited (222719745)|
Revised: 01/2022 Ainsly Limited
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.