VAGIBIOM- sodium borate and hamamelis virginiana root bark/stem bark suppository
Biom Pharmaceutical Corporation
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA TOP
Temporary relief from symptoms of Vaginal yeast infection
For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with Vaginal yeast infections including
Use only as directed.
Do not use if you have never had a vaginal yeast infection diagnosed by a doctor.
- Vaginal itching and discomfort for the first time.
- Lower abdominal, back or shoulder pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge. You may have a more serious condition.
- Vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or 3 in 6 months). You could be pregnant or have a serious underlying medical cause for your symptoms, including diabetes or a weakened immune system.
- Been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that causes AIDS .
- You have an STD (sexually transmitted disease) or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- You have frequent and painful urination.
If you do not get complete relief ask a doctor before using another product.
- Symptoms last more than 7 days.
- You get a rash or hives, abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, or foul-smelling vaginal discharge.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Suppositories are not a contraceptive and should not be used to prevent pregnancy.
- Do not. Use it foil seal on suppositories is torn, open or incompletely sealed. Purchase if carton is open.
- Store at room temperature.
- Lot number and expiration dates: see bottom of box.
Wash hands, insert suppository deep into vagina for oil to dissolve. Wear panty liner if there is leakage. To clear yeast infection use three suppositories in three consecutive days; after two days use one suppository every other day (5 dose).
COCONUT OIL, HYALURONIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, LECITHIN, SOYBEAN, MALTODEXTRIN
| VAGIBIOM |
homeopathic suppository for yeast infections suppository
|Labeler — Biom Pharmaceutical Corporation (080828422)|
|Biom Pharmaceutical Corporation||080828422||manufacture (72959-002)|
Revised: 11/2021 Biom Pharmaceutical Corporation
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.