ULTRA ZINC COLD THERAPY- zinc gluconate tablet, chewable
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Zincum Gluconicum 1x (14mg Zinc)
- may help reduce duration of cold symptoms:
- sore throat
- stuffy nose
- This product was formulated to help reduce the duration and severity of cold symptoms and was not formulated to be effective for flu or allergies.
- a sensitivity to zinc or are allergic zinc
- are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin therapy, zinc treatment may inhibit the absorption of these medicines.
If symptoms persist beyond 7 days.
ask health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
- for best results, use at the first sign of a cold and continue to use as directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- chew one tablet completely at the onset of symptoms. Do not swallow tablets whole.
- repeat every 3 hours until symptoms are gone
- to avoid minor stomach upset, do not take on an empty stomach.
- do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after use. Do not eat or drink citrus fruits or juices for 30 minutes before or after use. Otherwise, drink plenty of fluids.
- recommended daily dose is 6 tablets for adults and 4 tablets for ages 12 through 17
- children under 12 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
- do not take zinc tablets on an empty stomach to avoid possible minor stomach upset.
- store at room temperature
ascorbic acid, crospovidone, flavors, magnesium stearate, sorbitol, starch, sucralose.
*Compare to ionizable zinc content in Zicam® Ultra Cold Remedy Rapid Melts®††
Dye-Free Zinc Cold Therapy
DYE FREE, ULTRA STRENGTH
- May help reduce duration and severity of cold symptoms**
ORANGE CREAM FLAVOR
NATURALLY AND ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED
18 CHEWABLE TABLETS
Package Contains One Bottle
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED INNER SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
BASED ONLY ON THEORIES OF HOMEOPATHY FROM 1700S NOT ACCEPTED BY MOST MODERN MEDICAL EXPERTS .THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT THE PRODUCT WORKS
**THIS PRODUCT IS A HOMEOPATHIC REMEDY, AS SUCH, IT HAS NOT UNDERGONE REVIEW ON APPROVAL BY THE FDA AND THEREFORE HAS NOT BEEN DEMONSTRATED TO BE SAFE OR EFFECTIVE TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, PREVENT, MITIGATE OR CURE ANY CONDITION OR DISEASE.
*BASED ONLY ON THEORIES OF HOMEOPATHY FROM 1700S NOT ACCEPTED BY MOST MODERN MEDICAL EXPERTS .THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT THE PRODUCT WORKS.
IMPORTANT: Keep this carton for future reference on full labeling.
†† This product is not manufactured or distributed by Matrixx Initiatives, Inc., owner of the registered trademarks Zicam® Ultra Cold Remedy Rapidmelts®
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
Walgreens 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2020 Walgreens Co.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with this product, please return it to the store where purchased for a full refund.
| ULTRA ZINC COLD THERAPY |
zincum gluconicum tablet, chewable
|Labeler — WALGREEN COMPANY (008965063)|
Revised: 12/2021 WALGREEN COMPANY
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.