SINUS RELIEF- potassium dichromate, luffa operculata fruit and schoenocaulon officinale seed spray
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Kali bichromicum 6X
sinus congestion, runny nose, sinus pressure, nasal dryness
Luffa operculata 6X
runny nose, nasal dryness, sinus congestion
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- Runny nose due to colds
- Sinus pressure
- Nasal congestion
- Post-nasal drip
- Irritating dryness of nasal passages
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface besides nose.
- Discard open bottle after 6 months.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Are susceptible to nose bleeds.
- Are prone to ear, nose, or throat sensitivity.
- Symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle.
- Lift cap off bottle.
- Spray 1-3 times into each nostril.
- Use as needed.
- Replace cap after use.
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Purified water, Sodium chloride
Reach our representatives 1-800-240-9780 or firstname.lastname@example.org. www.SimilasanUSA.com
NON-HABIT FORMING 20 ml / 0.68 fl oz
|SINUS RELIEF kali bichromicum, luffa operculata, sabadilla spray|
|Labeler — Similasan Corporation (111566530)|
Revised: 04/2021 Similasan Corporation
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.