SIMPLE SALINE COLD FORMULA PLUS MENTHOL- luffa operculata fruit and schoenocaulon officinale seed spray
Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Luffa operculata 6X HPUS
Sabadilla 6X HPUS
Luffa operculata 6X HPUS — Runny nose, nasal dryness, sinus congestion, post-nasal drip
according to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve symptoms of:
- nasal congestion
- runny nose due to colds and flu
- post-nasal drip
- dry, irritated nasal passages
- sinus congestion and pressure
Ask a doctor before use if you
- are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity
- are susceptible to nose bleeds
When using this product
- contents under pressure
- do not puncture or incinerate
- store between 59 and 86F (15 and 30C)
- avoid spraying in eyes
- initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur
- the use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
If pregnant or breast feeding , as a health professional before use.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
for adults and children 2 years and older. Simply Saline Nasal Mist can be used as often as necessary. Non-habit forming.
- to flush and irrigate, tilt head to the side over sink. Insert nozzle into one nostril, depressing as a gentle mist fills sinus passages and flows out nostrils. OR,
- to moisturize and relieve congestion, insert nozzle into each nostril and press shortly as moisture is restored to dry nasal passages.
active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the Untied States and are therefore non-toxic and have no know side effect
benzalkonium chloride, glycerin, menthol, phenylcarbinol, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride
Arm and Hammer NDC-10237-695-30
The standard of Purity SAFE,
clears congestion NASAL MIST
3 FL OZ (89 mL)
|SIMPLE SALINE COLD FORMULA PLUS MENTHOL luffa operculata, sabadilla spray|
|Labeler — Church & Dwight Co., Inc. (001211952)|
Revised: 05/2011 Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.