QPR QUICK PAIN RELIEF- naja naja venom gel
Nutra Pharma Corporation
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Asian Cobra Venom 4X (30 mcg/mL)
- According to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States
Temporarily relieves joint pain associated with overuse and pain associated with arthritis.
For external use only
- If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and seek medical attention
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, flush with water. Seek medical attention
- Not for use on open wounds.
Directions For Use
Remove protective wrapping
- Liberally apply gel to the affected area and rub into joints
- Use 3-4 times per day for the first week. Use as needed thereafter to relieve discomfort
- Allow several days for drug to take maximum effect
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN
- Do not use if container seal is broken prior to opening.
- This product is intended for use in cases of recurring joint pain.
- This product is NOT intended to treat disease, it provides a temporary level of comfort, relief and a feeling of wellness.
- This product has been determined to be safe and effective for moderate to severe (Stage 2) chronic pain, as indicated by the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
- Pregnant or nursing women and children should consult a physician before use.
Benzalkonium chloride, Ethanol, Methocel, Propylene glycol, Saline
MyLife Product Department
500 Lee Road
Rochester, NY 14606
Chronic Pain Relief
• Neck Pain • Joint Pain
• Arthritis • Muscle Aches
QUICK PAIN RELIEF
NDC 47219 341 02
2oz. net wt.
| QPR QUICK PAIN RELIEF |
naja naja venom gel
|Labeler — Nutra Pharma Corporation (141236286)|
|Receptopharm, Inc||145377888||API MANUFACTURE (47219-341), REPACK (47219-341), RELABEL (47219-341)|
Revised: 09/2016 Nutra Pharma Corporation
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.