PREMIER VALUE EAR RELIEF EAR DROPS- chamomile, mercurius solubilis and sulfur solution/ drops
Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Mercurius solubilis 15X
sensitivity to dreafts, soothing
fullness, sensitivity to cold
itchiness, sensitivity to water
Helps relieve the sensation of fullness of the ear, sensitivity to water and drafts, and the annoyance of water-clogged ears by helping clear water trapped in the ear.
- in the eyes.
- Initial exacerbation may occur.
- ear drainage or discharge
- pain, irritation, or rash in the ear
- had ear surgery
- irritation (too much burning) or pain occurs
- symptoms persist for more than 48 hours
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
- Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
- Twist cap off bottle.
- Tilt head sideways.
- Apply 4 to 5 drops in each affected ear (applicator should not enter ear canal).
- Keep drops in ear by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear.
- Use up to 4 times daily for no more than 48 hours, or as direted by a doctor.
- Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor.
- Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
- Do not use if tamper-evident safety seal is missing or broken.
| PREMIER VALUE EAR RELIEF EAR DROPS |
chamomile, mercurius solubilis, sulfur solution/ drops
|Labeler — Chain Drug Consortium, LLC (101668460)|
|Bell Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||140653770||manufacture (68016-377), label (68016-377)|
Revised: 02/2021 Chain Drug Consortium, LLC
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.