PAIN RELIEF MENTHOL AND SNAKE VENOM- naja naja venom, menthol, (+)- and agkistrodon piscivorus venom gel
Green Earth Health Inc.
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Cobra venom (Naja naja) 2X 1% (0.1mg) HPUS Analgesic
Menthol (Mentholum) Tinc. 0.1% (1mg) HPUS Analgesic
Moccasin venom (A.piscivorus) 4X 1%(0.001mg) HPUS Analgesic
Approximately 56 applications per container
Reference: the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS)
Temporarily relieves pain associated with arthritis, periodic neuralgia, neck & back pain
• For external use only. Not for use on open wounds.
• If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use, seek medical attention.
• Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, flush with water, seek medical attention.
• If rash, redness, irritation or itching occurs, discontinue use.
• If pregnant or breastfeeding ask a health professional before use.
• If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Center.
• Keep out of reach of children.
- Liberally apply gel to affected area and rub into joints.
- Use 3-4 times per day for the first week. Use as needed thereafter to relieve discomfort.
- Use no more than 4 times per day.
- Allow several days for product to take maximum effect.
- Use within 60 days from opening. Store at 50° to 75°F (10°C to 24°C)
Benzalkonium chloride, glycerol, hypromellose, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium chloride.
| PAIN RELIEF MENTHOL AND SNAKE VENOM |
cobra venom (naja naja) 2x, menthol (mentholum) tinc, moccasin venom (a.piscivorus) 4x gel
|Labeler — Green Earth Health Inc. (116983264)|
|Registrant — Green Earth Health Inc. (116983264)|
|Maitland Labs of Central Florida||080974960||manufacture (73002-142)|
|Organics Corporation of America DBA Ambix Laboratories||061061164||manufacture (73002-142)|
|Pure Source, LLC||080354456||manufacture (73002-142)|
Revised: 08/2020 Green Earth Health Inc.
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.