NYLOXIN STAGE 2 PAIN RELIEF- naja naja venom spray, metered
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Asian Cobra venom 3.8X
Uses: Temporarily relieves pain associated with sore back, inflamed joints, migraines, painful menses, and general persistent pain
- Side effects may include headahce, nausea, sore throat, allergic rhinitis and gastointestinal upset.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, stop using this product and consult a physician.
- When Using This Product: avoid contact with the eyes. If product gets into eyes, flush with water. Seek medical attention.
- Break off protective tab.
- Turn press lock so spray nozzle is visible in front.
- Press down 4 x to prime the pump.
- Spray 2 x directly into mouth or under tongue.
- Use spray initially every 3-4 hours.
- Do not use if tamper-proof seal is broken.
- This product is NOT intended to treat disease, it can provide a temporary level of comfort, relief and a feeling of wellness.
- This product has been determined to be safe and effective for moderate to severe (Stage 2) pain.
- Clinical experience suggests Nyloxin may provide relief from other forms of pain.
- Pregnant or nursing women and children should not use this product unless advised by a physician.
Citric Acid, Ethanol, Flavoring, Methylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Xylitol.
Package Label — Principal Display Panel – 1.0 oz Spray Label
Package Label — Principal Display Panel – 1.0 oz Spray Carton
STAGE 2 PAIN RELIEF |
naja naja venom spray, metered
|Labeler — RECEPTOPHARM INC (145377888)|
|RECEPTOPHARM INC||145377888||ANALYSIS, MANUFACTURE, API MANUFACTURE|
|LIQUID PACKAGING RESOURCES||018935165||MANUFACTURE|
Revised: 11/2009 RECEPTOPHARM INC
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.