NAUZENE HOMEOPATHIC- bryonia alba root and lactic acid liquid
Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Lactic acid 3x (20 mg)(Lacticum acidum)
Wild hops 3x (20 mg)(Bryonia alba)
For the relief of upset stomach and nausea, including that due to “stomach flu”, “car sickness” or overindulgence in food or drink.
Do not use if you have Hereditary Fructose Intolerance (HFI). This product contains fructose.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- have diabetes because this product contains sugar
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any other medications.
When using this product do not take more than 6 tablespoons in a 24-hour period.
Stop use and ask a doctor if nausea lasts more than two weeks or recurs frequently.
If pregnant or breast-feeding , ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Read all package directions and warnings before use and use only as directed.
|Children under 2 yrs||Ask a doctor|
| || |
1 — 2 tablespoons
(15 — 30 mL)
- Use only with enclosed dosing cup.
- Dosage may be repeated after 30 minutes not to exceed 6 tablespoons in a 24-hour period unless advised by a doctor.
- For maximum effectiveness never dilute Nauzene Kids or drink fluids of any kind immediately before or after taking Nauzene Kids.
- Nauzene Kids is intended for use by normally healthy persons only.
- Sodium content: 5 mg/tablespoon (15-mL)
- Potassium content: 10 mg/tablespoon (15-mL)
- Store at room temperature.
- **Contents sealed: Each bottle of Nauzene Kids has a tamper evident seal around the cap and a safety seal under the cap. Do not use if either of these seals appears broken.
- You may report serious side effectes to the phone number provided under Questions? below.
Corn syrup (contains glucose), fructose syrup, glycerin, natural grape flavor, phosphoric acid, potassium sorbate, purified water.
| NAUZENE HOMEOPATHIC |
lactic acid, wild hops liquid
|Labeler — Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc. (042074856)|
Revised: 12/2019 Alva-Amco Pharmacal Companies, Inc.
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.