NASAL ALLERGY RELIEF- cardiospermum halicacabum flowering top, galphimia glauca flowering top, luffa operculata fruit and schoenocaulon officinale seed spray
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
itching, runny nose
Galphimia glauca 6X
runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing
Luffa operculata 6X
runny nose, sinus congestion
Uses * :
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
- allergies accompanied by runny nose, itching and/or burning of the nose, watery eyes, sneezing and swollen mucous membranes (congestion)
- post nasal drip caused by allergies
- sinus pressure caused by allergies
- According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface besides nose.
- Discard open bottle after 6 months.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- are susceptible to nose bleeds
- are prone to ear, nose or throat sensitivity
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- Remove tamper-evident plastic seal from bottle
- Lift cap off bottle
- Spray 1-3 times into each nostril
- Use as needed
- Replace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Purified water, Sodium chloride
Reach our representatives at 1-800-240-9780 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nasal Allergy Relief
PRESERVATIVE FREE 20 ml / 0.68 fl oz
|NASAL ALLERGY RELIEF cardiospermum halicacabum flowering top, galphimia glauca flowering top, luffa operculata fruit and schoenocaulon officinale seed spray|
|Labeler — Similasan Corporation (111566530)|
Revised: 04/2021 Similasan Corporation
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.