MIGRANADE- chamomile, sodium sulfate, sanguinaria canadensis root and glutathione tablet
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Natrum Sulphuricum 3C
Sanguinaria Canadensis 3C
For the treatment of pain associated with migraine headache.
- Tablets must be fully dissolved in water before taking.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- At the first sign of migraine headache, dissolve two tablets completely in 8 oz of room temperature water and drink at once.
- For adults and children 6 years of age and older (with adult supervision)
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor before use.
sodium bicarbonate, ascorbic acid, n-acetyl l-cysteine, citric acid, microcrystalline cellulose, natural lemon flavor, magnesium citrate, natural lemonade flavor, sodium chloride, monkfruit
Relief of Migraine Headaches
20 Effervescent Tablets
TAKE AT THE FIRST SIGN OF MIGRAINE HEADACHE
• Caffeine Free
• Acetaminophen Free
• Aspirin Free
• No Jitters
• Non-Habit Forming
Manufactured for Migranade, Inc.
One World Trade Center, 8th Floor
Long Beach, CA 90831
Store at room temperature 15°C-29C° (59F°-84°F)
Product of USA
| MIGRANADE |
chamomilla, natrum sulphuricum, sanguinaria canadensis, glutathione tablet
|Labeler — Migranade Inc. (079159028)|
|Oasis Health Products, Inc.||964858315||MANUFACTURE (60916-002)|
Revised: 08/2014 Migranade Inc.
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.