IRRITATED EYE- atropa belladonna, euphrasia stricta and calcium sulfide solution/ drops
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
*containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine
dryness, redness, burning, sensation of grittiness
Hepar sulphuris 12X
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication help relieve:
- redness of the eyes
- excessive watery (clear) discharge
- sensation of grittiness
- irritation, dryness, and burning
- For external use only.
- Children under 2 years of age should be seen by a physician.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- Contact wearers: consult physician prior to using.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- if you are experiencing a think, white, yellow, or green discharge that forms a crust on the eyelid
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you experience eye pain or changes in vision
- if you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- changes in vision occur
- you might have a serious underlying medical cause for the infection
For adults and children ages 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply as needed
- replace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
• Relieves redness, watery
• Safe & effective
0.33 FL OZ (10 mL)
| IRRITATED EYE |
atropa belladonna and calcium sulfide and euphrasia stricta solution/ drops
|Labeler — Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Revised: 12/2012 Walgreen Company
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.