HOMEOPATHIC PEDICULICIDE- sodium chloride shampoo
Advanced Natural Solutions
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Store at 60-85 Degrees F (15-30 degrees C)
Manufactured for Advanced Natural Solutions, Inc.
4187 Artesa Dr. Boynton Beach FL 33436
For adverse event reporting, call 800-294-6816
Warnings (for external use only):
- Keep out of reach of children
- Avoid getting into eyes to prevent irritation. If there is accidental eye contact, flush eyes thoroughly with cool water.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional medical assistance or contact a Poison Control Center Immediately
- Infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes
- Children under 6 months of age
- Skin irritation or infection is present or develops
Cocos Nuceferas (coconut oil), Extracts of Wrightia Tinctoria and Scorus Calamus, Amla Extract, Shikekai Extracts, Protease Enzymes, Lavendar Oil, Water.
Directions: Adult and children 6 months of age or older:
- Shake well
- Apply liberally to wet hair and entire scalp, starting at the nape of the neck and behind ears working forward
- Massage in thoroughly until entire head is covered; to be effective, all lice and nits must come in full contact with the product
- Leave in hair for 15 minutes
- Use comb to remove all lice and eggs
- Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water
- Repeat as necessary
Repels Lice and Nits from Coming Back!
Makes hair soft and slick so lice and nits don’t stick!
HOMEOPATHIC PEDICULICIDE |
natrum muriaticum shampoo
|Labeler — Advanced Natural Solutions (022661934)|
|Registrant — Advanced Natural Solutions (022661934)|
|Advanced Natural Solutions||022661934||relabel|
|Alliance Packaging Group||031754588||manufacture|
Revised: 12/2009 Advanced Natural Solutions
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.