HEADON ULTIMATE RELIEF- iris versicolor root and bryonia alba root stick
American Health Distributions Inc.
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
|Iris versicolor (Blue flag) 12X H.P.U.S. 0.2%||Pain Reliever|
|Bryonia alba (White bryony) 12X H.P.U.S. 0.08%||Pain Reliever|
The letters H.P.U.S. indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
- Temporarily relieves the symptoms of headache and migraine pain
For external use only
Do not use if you are allergic or hypersensitive to any ingredient in this product, have sensitive skin or any skin disease.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- never had migraines diagnosed by a health professional
- a headache that is different from your usual migraines
- the worst headache of your life
- headaches beginning after or are caused by head injury, exertion, coughing or bending
- experienced your first headaches after the age of 50
- daily headaches
- migraine headaches so severe as to require bed rest
- fever and stiff neck
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes, wounds, mucous membranes, broken or irritated skin
- do not share this product with anyone
- do not apply a heating pad to forehead
- irritation or allergic reaction may occur with some people. Test by applying product to a small area of the forehead and wait 30 minutes. If skin appears normal, proceed with Directions.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin redness or irritation develops
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- migraine headache pain worsens or continues for more than 48 hours
- new or unexpected symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and older:
- remove white outer cap
- remove clear inner cap by tilting it to the side
- apply directly to forehead at first sign of headache or migraine
- apply generously covering entire forehead surface area as often as necessary
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
Store between 15° and 30° C (59° and 86° F).
diazolidinyl urea, ethyl alcohol, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, menthyl lactate, propylene glycol, sodium stearate, steareth-21, tetrasodium EDTA, triethanolamine, water
Dist. by Miralus Healthcare
Cheyenne, WY 82001
call 1-877-373-3436, Weekdays 9AM to 5PM EST or visit us online at www.miralus.com
Apply directly to forehead
Headache & Migraine Reliever
ULTIMATE RELIEF |
iris versicolor root and bryonia alba root stick
|Labeler — American Health Distributions Inc. (010328220)|
|CPC Laboratories Inc.||026453260||MANUFACTURE, LABEL, PACK|
Revised: 06/2010 American Health Distributions Inc.
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.