EVICT- schoenocaulon officinale seed solution
Lice Ladies Atlanta, LLC
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Active Ingredients Sabadilla 6X HPUS
Purpose Relief of symptoms of head lice
Use for the symptomatic treatment of head lice, nits and eggs.
When using this product , keep eyes closed tightly and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel. If product gets in eyes, flush with water immediately for 5 minutes and consult a doctor.
Warnings For external use only. Do not use near eyes, inside of mouth, nose, on eyebrows or eye lashes. Consult a doctor if there are lice in these areas.
When using this product, keep eyes closed tightly and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel. If product gets in eyes, flush with water immediately for 5 minutes and consult a doctor.
Stop use and ask doctor if eye, skin or scalp irritation occurs or continues.
Ask a doctor before use, if pregnant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, call Poison Control Center hotline immediently at 1-800-222-1222.
Directions: Read warnings and directions completely. For adults and children 12 months of age or older.
1. LIGHTLY dampen hair.
2. Liberally apply Lice Ladies EVICT to the hair, working down the entire scalp.
3. Wait 5 minutes. Do not dry hair.
4. Section the hair off into small sections.
5. Thoroughly comb through each section, with the Lice Ladies Evict Comb , ensuring each section is saturated with Lice Ladies EVICT, paying attention to the scalp area. Comb each section thoroughly, in four directions from scalp, all the way through to the hair ends.
6. As comb fills up with product, rinse with warm water or wipe onto paper towel.
7. Comb each section, re-applying Lice Ladies EVICT to saturate each new section and continue until each section combs clean.
8. Once treatment is complete, rinse hair thoroughly, protecting the eyes with a towel or wash cloth. Cleanse hair with your daily regiment shampoo to ensure hair is clean after treatment.
9. Repeat treatment in 7-10 days to ensure there has not been a reinfestation.
10. Use Lice Ladies PREVENT Natural Daily Lice Prevention Spray daily to aid in the prevention of new head lice infestations.
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua, Benzyl alcohol, Coco betaine (derived from coconuts), Dimethicone, Peppermint oil (mentha piperita), Protease enzyme.
Natural Lice Treatment Mousse
Evict lice out of hair
safe and effectively!
Natural formula mousse aiding in treatment of symptoms and removal of head lice and nits.
Non-Toxic, Pesticide Free, Pleasant Frangrance.
FL OZ [GALLON] ML
Natural Lice Treament Mousse
| EVICT |
|Labeler — Lice Ladies Atlanta, LLC (043147688)|
Revised: 01/2022 Lice Ladies Atlanta, LLC
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.