EQUINE PAIN AWAY- naja naja venom gel
Nutra Pharma Corporation
Disclaimer: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Asian Cobra Venom 4x (30 mcg/mL)
*According to the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States
Temporarily relieves pain associated with arthritis, inflamed joints and overuse in horses.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into eyes, flush with water. Seek medical attention.
- Not for use on open wounds.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
Directions for Use:
• Remove protective wrapping.
• Liberally apply gel to the affected area and rub into joints.
• Use 1-2 times per day for the first week. Use as needed thereafter to relieve discomfort.
• Allow several days for drug to take maximum effect.
• Do not use if tamper-proof tab is broken.
• This product is NOT intended to treat disease, it can provide a temporary level of comfort, relief and a feeling of wellness.
• This product has been determined to be safe and effective for moderate to severe chronic pain, as indicated by the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.
• Clinical experience suggests Equine Pain-Away may provide relief from other forms of pain.
Benzalkonium chloride, Ethanol, Methocel, Propylene glycol, Saline.
For more information visit: www.Nyloxin.com
Manufactured by NutraPharma
1537 NW 65th Avenue
Plantation, FL 33313
Questions? (954) 834-3740
| EQUINE PAIN AWAY |
naja naja venom gel
|Labeler — Nutra Pharma Corporation (141236286)|
|Nutra Pharma Corporation||141236286||manufacture, api manufacture|
Revised: 11/2021 Nutra Pharma Corporation
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.