EPIPHANIQ STERILE FOR ORAL INHALATION ONLY- zinc iodide inhalant
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
ZINCUM IODATUM 2X HPUS
TO TREAT RESPIRATORY DIFFICULTIES, COUGH AND PERTUSSIS
Relieves respiratory difficulties and bronchial irritations (cough).
- If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a healthcare professional before use
- Children under 12: consult a doctor before use
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- For your safety do not use if seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
Note: The EpiphaniQ inhalation solution contained in the 60 ml bottle does not require dilution. The solution should be poured directly into the nebulizer as per the instructions below.
Read complete instructions carefully before using EpiphaniQ.
- Draw 5ml of EpiphaniQ solution into the specially marked dropper that comes with each bottle.
- Squeeze the solution into the nebulizer reservoir through the appropriate opening
- Gently swirl the nebulizer to mix the contents. Connect the nebulizer to the mouthpiece or facemask
- Connect the nebulizer to the compressor
- Sit in a comfortable upright position. Place the mouthpiece in your mouth or put on the face mask. Turn the compressor on.
- Breathe as calmly, deeply and evenly as possible until no more mist is formed in the nebulizer chamber (about 5 – 15 minutes). At this point, the treatment is finished.
- Clean the nebulizer (see manufacturer’s instructions)
Note: Can be used two – three times per day. More frequent administration or higher doses are not recommended.
Store at room temperature away from direct light. Does not require refrigeration.
CALL TOLL FREE 1-800-XXX-XXXX IN THE U.S., 24 HRS, 7 DAY/WEEK
| EPIPHANIQ STERILE
FOR ORAL INHALATION ONLY |
zincum iodatum inhalant
|Labeler — EpiphaniQ LLC (117591249)|
Revised: 07/2020 EpiphaniQ LLC
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.