EARACHE DROPS- chamomile, mercurius solubilis and sulfur solution/ drops
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Mercurius solubilis 15X
sensitivity to drafts, soothing
fullness, sensitivity to cold
itchiness, sensitivity to water
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve earache symptoms such as:
• sensation of fullness of the ear
• sensitivity to cold, drafts, and water
• the annoyance of water-clogged ears by helping clear water trapped in the ear
• Do not use in the eyes.
• According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms)
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. 1-800-222-1222
• symptoms persist for more than 48 hours
• there is discharge from the ear
• there is a fever of 102°F or greater
• ear drainage or discharge
• pain, irritation, or rash in the ear
• had ear surgery
FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY.
• Remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle.
• Twist cap off bottle.
• Tilt head sideways.
• DON’T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 3 to 5 drops into ear (Tip of applicator should not enter ear canal).
• Keep drops in ear for 3 to 5 minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear. Any excess drops can be wiped away from outer ear.
• Use up to 4 times daily for no more than 48 hours, or as directed by a doctor.
• Children under 12 years of age consult a doctor.
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Purified water, Vegetable glycerin
0.33 FL OZ (10 mL)
| EARACHE DROPS |
chamomilla, mercurius solubilis and sulphur solution/ drops
|Labeler — Similasan AG (481545754)|
|Registrant — Walgreen Company (008965063)|
Revised: 09/2021 Similasan AG
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.