EAR CARE EARACHE DROPS- atropa belladonna, oyster shell calcium carbonate, crude, matricaria chamomilla, lycopodium clavatum spore, anemone pulsatilla and sulfur liquid
Rite Aid Corporation
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
|“HPUS” indicates the components of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.|
|Belladonna 30C HPUS||Fever|
|Calcarea Carbonica 30C HPUS||Throbbing ear pain|
|Chamomilla 30C HPUS||Sleeplessness and irritability|
|Lycopodium 30C HPUS||Ear pain|
|Pulsatilla 30C HPUS||Ear itching, pain worse at night|
|Sulphur 30C HPUS||Ear pain with burning|
• For use in the ears only. According to homeopathic indications these ingredients temporarily relieve the symptoms of fever, pain, throbbing, and sleeplessness with earaches after diagnosis by a physician. Relieves common pain and itching of “swimmers ear”. *These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
USE ONLY AFTER DIAGNOSIS BY A PHYSICIAN AND UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN. Keep away from eyes. This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment. Initial worsening of symptoms may occur. A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Stop and ask a doctor it:
- Symptoms worsen or continue for more than 48 hours
- There is discharge from the ear.
- A fever of greater than 102° is present
Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use: if you have ear drainage, irritation, discharge, or rash in the ear, consult a physician. With ear tubes, with damaged ear drums or after surgery. if drops become cloudy.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 2.
• For use in the ears only
• Remove any hearing aids
• Use 3-5 drops twice per day or as needed. Warm contents to body temperature by holding bottle in your hands. Tilt ear upward for at least 2 minutes after application or gently place cotton in ear to keep drops in. Tilt your head to the side and let solution drip into the ear. Never put the tip in the ear canal. Keep drops in your ear by tilting your head for 1-2 minutes or gently place cotton in the ear to keep drops in.
Benzalkonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glycerine, Purified Water
Active ingredients are microdiluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.
• Store at 15°C-30°C (59°F-86°F)
• Protect from light and excessive moisture
calms and soothes
relieves itching due to
cold & flu, swimmers
ear & allergy
0.33 FL. OZ. (10 mL)
| EAR CARE EARACHE DROPS |
atropa belladonna, anemone pulsatilla, lycopodium clavatum spore, matricaria chamomilla, and sulfur liquid
|Labeler — Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)|
Revised: 03/2018 Rite Aid Corporation
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.