COMPLETE EYE RELIEF- atropa belladonna, euphrasia stricta and mercuric chloride solution/ drops
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X
Mercurius sublimatus 15X
dryness, redness, burning
irritation, grittiness, watering
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
• redness of eyes and eye lids
• dry eye
• reflex watering secondary to dry eye
• sensation of grittiness
• sensation of burning
• For external use only.
• According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
• Replace cap tightly after every use.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the bottle to any surface.
• To avoid contamination use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
• ‡Our drops will not harm contact lenses, however we recommend not wearing contacts while experiencing eye irritation.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
• symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
• you experience eye pain or changes in vision
For adults and children age 2 and over:
• remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
• twist cap off bottle
• DON’T squeeze bottle, squeeze plastic tip to release 1 to 2 drops into eye
• apply as needed
• replace cap after use
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulfate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
Reach our representatives at 1-800-240-9780 or email@example.com.
†containing 0.000002% alkaloids calculated as hyoscyamine
10 ml/ 0.33 fl oz
| COMPLETE EYE RELIEF |
atropa belladonna, euphrasia stricta and mercuric chloride solution/ drops
|Labeler — Similasan Corporation (111566530)|
Revised: 05/2021 Similasan Corporation
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.