BLUR RELIEF- jacobaea maritima, calcium fluoride, conium maculatum flowering top, euphrasia stricta, gelsemium sempervirens root, sodium chloride and ruta graveolens flowering top liquid
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
|Cineraria Maritima HPUS 5X||Cloudy Vision|
|Calcarea fluorica HPUS 13X||Opacities|
|Conium Maculatum HPUS 6x||Poor Night Vision|
|Euphrasia (Eyebright) HPUS 6x||Dryness, Redness|
|Gelsemium HPUS 6x||Blurry vision|
|Natrum Muriaticum HPUS 6x||Difficulty reading|
|Ruta Graveolens HPUS 6x||Tired Eyes|
The letters HPUS indicate that the components of this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
According to homeopathic indications these ingredients provide temporary relief from symptoms such as:
• Blurry Vision
• Dry, Red & Tired Eyes
• Poor Night Vision (Glare)
• Difficulty reading after serious causes have been ruled out by a physician.
*These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
A PHYSICIAN SHOULD ALWAYS BE CONSULTED TO RULE OUT SERIOUS CAUSES.
For External Use Only.
- This product is intended to complement not replace, standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- Physician should always be consulted to rule out serious conditions.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Contact lens wearers consult physician prior to using.
- To avoid contamination — do not touch tip to any surface.
- Replace cap after every use.
- Use within 30 days of opening.
- EXPIRATION DATE ONLY REFERS TO THE UNOPENED BOTTLE.
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
• If solution changes color or becomes cloudy. • If you frequently contract infections that do not clear up easily. • If you experience eye pain or changes in vision.
• You experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye. • The condition worsens. • The condition persists for more than 72 hours.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• Suitable for adults and children ages 2 and over. • Children under the age of 2: Consult a physician before use. • Squeeze 1-3 drops in the eye. • Use several times per day as needed. • Use within 30 days of opening. • Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle. • Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone. • May take up to 60 days to see results.
- There are no known contraindications
- Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects. Blur Relief Homeopathic Sterile Eye Drops are homeopathic dilutions: see www.thereliefproducts.com for details.
- Store at room temperature 15° to 30° C (59° to 86° F).
- Keep bottle tightly closed
Benzalkonium Chloride, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phosphate Dibasic, Sodium Phosphate Monobasic
| BLUR RELIEF |
jacobaea maritima, calcium fluoride, conium maculatum flowering top, euphrasia stricta, gelsemium sempervirens root, sodium chloride, ruta graveolens flowering top liquid
|Labeler — TRP Company (105185719)|
Revised: 08/2022 TRP Company
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.