ALLERGY EYE RELIEF- apis mellifera, euphrasia stricta and schoenocaulon officinale seed solution/ drops
Disclaimer: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Apis mellifica 6X
Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) 6X
burning, itching, stinging
redness, swelling, watering
watering, redness of lids
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this product temporarily relieve minor symptoms such as:
• excessive watering
- redness of eyes and lids
• For external use only.
• According to homeopathic principles, symptoms may temporarily worsen before improving (Initial exacerbation of symptoms).
• Use only if single-use dropper is intact.
• To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the dropper to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
• †Our drops will not harm contact lenses, however we recommend not wearing contacts while experiencing eye irritation.
ask a health professional before use.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
• if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
• symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
• you experience eye pain or changes in vision
For adults and children age 2 and over:
• remove a single-use dropper
• twist flat end with ball to remove
• squeeze plastic dropper to release 1-2 drops into eye and discard applicator
• apply as needed
• use a new dropper for every application
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Phosphate buffer, Purified water
Reach our representatives at 1-800-240-9780 or firstname.lastname@example.org
SINGLE-USE STERILE EYE DROPS
0.4 ml/0.014 fl oz each
| ALLERGY EYE RELIEF |
apis mellifera and euphrasia stricta and schoenocaulon officinale seed solution/ drops
|Labeler — Similasan Corporation (111566530)|
Revised: 04/2021 Similasan Corporation
HomeoLabels.com provides trustworthy package insert and label information about marketed homeopathic remedies as submitted by manufacturers to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Package information is not reviewed or updated separately by HomeoLabels.com. Every individual package label entry contains a unique identifier which can be used to secure further details directly from the U.S. National Institutes of Health and/or the FDA.